McLennan Sound Monitoring, Inc. manufactures high quality, type S-2, industrial sound level monitors. Our customers have remarkably varied applications for noise pollution problems and use the 4-20mA output on many types of process controls.
Sound Monitoring for Your Specific Needs
McLennan sound monitors provide individual solutions for many noise problems where noise control is needed. We would like to provide you with instruments that will help you monitor sound and noise levels for your specific needs.
McLennan Sound Monitoring, Inc. precisely constructs sound level monitors for permanent reliable service. At a glance, both of our highly visible displays (digital and light bar) show the current ambient sound level. Our products are developed for continuous sound level monitoring, so you can see how loud the sound level is rather than just knowing an area is too loud. With this information, you can determine if additional actions need to be taken.
|• Adjustable Alarm Options
• Calibration Referenced to NIST Traceable Source
• Remote or Local Sound Sensor Option
• Easy to Calibrate
• Accurate, True RMS Detection Technology
• Powered from Either AC or DC Low Voltage Source
|• Adjustable Brightness LED Bar Graph
• Large LED Numeric Display
• Laser-Cut, 16-Gauge Metal Chassis, Powder-Coat Painted
• Specific Range Modifications Available
• Adjustable 4-20 mA Current Output Option, for Recording or Control Applications
• Water, Corrosion, & Shock Resistant Omni-Directional Electret Sound Sensor