INDUSTRIAL SOUND LEVEL MONITORS
McLennan Sound Monitoring, Inc. manufactures high quality, type 2S, industrial sound level monitors.
Our wide range of customers have remarkably varied applications; ranging from noise pollution problems to various types of process controls.
Call us at (541) 746-9890 today!
SOUND MONITORING FOR YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS
FOR YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS
McLennan sound monitors provide individual solutions for many noise problems where noise control is needed. From quiet zones to dangerous noise levels we will provide you with instruments that will help you monitor sound levels for your specific needs.
McLennan Sound Monitoring, Inc. precisely constructs sound level monitors for permanent reliable service. At a glance, both highly visible displays (digital and light bar) show the current ambient sound level. Our products are developed for continuous sound level monitoring, so you can see how loud the sound level is rather than just knowing an area is too loud. With this information, you can determine if additional actions need to be taken.
- Two Ranges Available; High Sensitivity 41-101dBA, Standard 61-121dBA
- Laser-Cut, 16-Gauge Metal Chassis, Powder-Coat Painted
- Water, Corrosion, & Shock Resistant Omni-Directional Electret Sound Sensor
- Remote Sound Sensor Can Be Mounted Indoors or Outdoors
- Remote Sound Sensor Can Be Mounted Up To 1000′ From Main Instrument
- Adjustable Brightness LED Bar Graph
- Large LED Numeric Display
- Two Adjustable Alarms
- Dual Remote Sound Sensor Option
- Second Alarm Latch Option
- Adjustable 4-20 Ma Current Output Option
- Calibration Referenced to NIST Traceable Source
- Accurate, True RMS Detection Technology
- Powered From Either AC or DC Low Voltage Source