Each instrument is referenced (by comparison testing) to NIST traceable standard with a type 1 sound level meter. All instruments meet or exceed type 2 calibration.
Has an additional “latching” option. This means, once activated, alarm 2 remains on. Alarm 2 must be reset to re-start its latching option.
REMOTE SENSOR OPTION
500 feet distance for remote sound level sensor placement. This allows special monitoring and distance monitoring applications.
Instruments are manufactured with two independent adjustable alarms. Each alarm is adjustable from 61 to 123 dB levels. Alarms can be considered as high/low instrumentation style alarms. Each alarm activates an alarm indicator light and relay. Alarm indicator lights are yellow for alarm 1 and bright red for alarm 2. Relay switching outputs are capable of 5-Amp., 250 VAC switching loads, are isolated from any other circuitry.
4-20MA CURRENT OUTPUT OPTION
Provides an adjustable DC current to represent a sound level range. Sound level ranges can vary from 20 to 40 dB Zero levels can be as low as 65 dB. Current outputs are linear but represent dB logarithmic ranges.
- Display Range: 41-101 dB (high sensitivity instrument), or 61–124 dB (standard instrument).
- Standards: ANSI S1.4,1983, & IEC 651
- Type: 2S Sound Level Meter
- Frequency Response Weighting: A
- Time Response Weighting: Slow (10 dB decay or fall in 3 Seconds)
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 130°F
- Sound Sensor: Electret Condenser Type
- Power Supply: 12VAC, 15VDC @ 500mA Max
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 8-9 lbs.
- Dimensions in Inches: 6.25″ wide, 13.75″ tall, & 1.6″ deep
- Calibration: Verify annually if necessary. Due to our moisture and shock resistant sensor, the need for calibration is unlikely.